Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It Almost Seems Real...

Well I can't believe how official everything in my life for my last semester of college is becoming!! I am registered (well somewhat... I need two more classes...) and I got my second internship!!!!!!! And where I wanted it too!  I was way excited when I got the email saying that the woman from DWH Navigation wanted to interview me!! :) The interview went really well.  Then she called me back a week later asking me if I wanted the internship and of course I said yes!! :) I just can't believe how close I am getting to graduating!!! I'm so excited! I'm excited to have my bachelor's degree in 3 years! Then I'll be off on a grand adventure and what that is... I'm not sure yet. I have a few things I'm hoping for but we'll see if things work out the way I want them too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your adventure will be grand if you are sure it is the Lord's plan for you too. Love, Mom