Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Father of the Year Award
The Father of the Year Award is going to my father Micheal Davidson. He is just the best dad out there. I am working on a big paper that could possibly change my life forever and I sent him a copy of my rough draft. Then he called me and we talked about it and worked on it together for 2 hours! We just barely got off the phone 20 minutes ago. We talked about ways that we could fix my paper for the better and ways to word things to make it sound more professional and to impress the people I want to impress. So that is why my dad is the best dad EVER! He loves me and works with me when he knows there is something important in my life. I feel bad for all the times I was not the greatest daughter but am so thankful that he loves me and looks past my flaws and sees the good in me. Dad, I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aren't you glad I picked him to be your Dad? Love you, Mom
Post a Comment