Monday, March 21, 2011

The Last Couple of Weeks

I have been meaning to update my blog for the past couple of weeks. It has been really busy the last couple of weeks.
It was frustrating for a while because it seemed like everyday something was breaking or I was hurting myself.  It started with my curling iron deciding it hated me and wanted to break. Then a couple of days later while brushing my hair the handle on my brush just broke off and I just couldn't believe it! Then later that week I was getting ready to go out with some friends and I was cleaning off my counter by my curling iron (can you see where this is going??) and I burned my finger...(and I don't have a picture of that but I'm going to have a scar!) But fortunately it seems that my bad luck has changed and I haven't hurt myself in like a week? :) 














Then it was my roommate Heather's birthday. So my other roommate Jenessa and I decided to throw a surprise birthday party for her.  (Mainly Jenessa did this part...) We gave her clues with presents from different people all week that got put into a puzzle that eventually led her back to our apartment the night of her surprise party. The people who helped with giving her the gifts were our manager, our FHE brothers, a random guys apartment and a random girls apartment, then one of Jenessa's friends.  And they pretty much all gave it away! It was a little annoying.  But overall it was really fun! The surprise party was Saturday night and her actually birthday was Sunday. So we had people over for dinner on Sunday too. :)

The balloons that I blew up in my room at like 2 in the morning then hid in my closet so Heather wouldn't see them before her party.
Heather! and some more of my decorations... :) We had 45 minutes to decorate. So it was really thrown together but it looked fun!

No comments: