Tuesday, April 5, 2011

General Conference and Finals Week

This past weekend was INCREDIBLE! I loved being able to go to conference and be in the conference center. It is definitely an experience I will not be forgetting anytime soon. :) It was completely worth it despite the fact it snowed and was cold on Sunday...
The Salt Lake Temple was gorgeous with snow!!!! (I think this is the first time I've ever been there during the day with snow...)

Mom and Grandma!! I love that I got to spend time with them!

Me in the Conference Center!
Now this brings me to finals week... April General Conference is always before the finals week at BYU-Idaho... I've always been a little worried about going to conference right before such a big week but it turned out so well for me to go.  I have gotten everything but my internship completed! I only need 8ish more hours!!! :) I'm way excited! Then it'll be off to Utah for a fun filled adventure with my favorite family!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You took a GREAT picture of the Temple! I wish the one of me was that good. Love you lots and see you in a couple of days.
Love, Mom