Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Not so Fun Adventure

So tonight I was trying to cut out a gross part of a potato because I wanted to eat the potato for dinner (I still love potatoes!). While I was in the process of doing that I stabbed myself with my knife.... and it hurt (and still does 2 hours later and with some pain medications in my system)!!! While it wasn't fun and I was bleeding, I can be thankful that the cut was only skin deep and not something that required a trip to the ER for stitches. Though I am excited for the swelling to go down and I kinda want to see what the bruise looks like... cause I started to get a bruise. :) I guess there can be a bright side to everything.

2 comments:

nikki said...

Oh Cherilyn!! You are so silly!! But I am sorry that you hurt yourself.

Anonymous said...

Are you all better now? Take care of yourself!!! Love, Mom