Monday, March 28, 2011

Everyday it's getting better

This weekend was really fun!!! I got a huge final project done, went to Savior of the World with my roommate Jenessa and really good friend Autumn.  I watched Despicable Me with my roommates and The Tourist with some good friends from the social work program. (Both are excellent movies by the way.)
If you ever have a chance to see this, take it!! It was an incredible performance.  I know that my faith and love for the Savior grew from this.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little guys from Despicable me!! They're hilarious. And if you haven't seen Despicable me yet... well you should go rent it as soon as possible, because it's a funny movie!!

Well this is a really of what I have been up to lately(or at least the last couple of days). I'm trying to get a blog post up once a week...(lucky for you guys I got multiple up this week!)  Well it's off to starting another week and hopefully getting most everything done with school!! :) Minus a final or two.

No comments: