Friday, July 8, 2011

The Good the Bad and the just plain Weird?

Oh my goodness! I know I say my life is always crazy but seriously this semester has been SO crazy!! I feel like some days I've been running around with my head cut off.  But somehow I've been blessed to have enough hours in the day to accomplish all the things I need to do.

The Good!!!!
-I've been getting AWESOME grades on my Child Development tests.  I won't tell you way that's surprising to me... It has to do with my bad study habits...
-I have been doing pretty good on all my Ab Psych tests. Which is awesome refer to the above mentioned bad study habits... :) I'm not too super worried about not passing that class anymore. (I was before I took the class)  And I have really enjoyed taking that class which is awesome!
-My awesome brother Ben and I have been going out to lunch together. It's fun to hang out with him now that he lives in Idaho Falls. :)
-I read a book called "Mother Had a Secret" By Tiffany Fletcher. Umm AMAZING! It is based on Tiffany's true story of growing up with a mother with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). DID is fairly rare and it was so interesting to read how this woman learned to cope with how hard life was having a mother who had this challenge. I encourage everyone to read it because mental illness is something that affects us all directly or indirectly whether we realize it or not.
-I attempted to recreate my mom's Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies... Well it turned out I didn't get the right raspberry flavoring so I used raspberry lemonade flavoring... and the dough didn't taste that good, it was too tangy... But the cookies taste awesome! My roommates even liked them. I had to be reassured that they tasted okay before I made the 2nd batch... :)
-I GRADUATE in TWO weeks! (What?!!)
-Next week I'll be seeing my favorite family and a couple of awesome friends. :)
-One week until my life will be permanently changed for good with the first thing among a series of major changes... :)

The bad...
-Someone shot one of my truck windows with a BB gun... and shattered the window... So now there's duct tape on it and it looks lame... but at least glass isn't falling all over the place when I'm driving... cause glass is falling out... you can hear it! And the window makes a lot of noise when I'm driving on the freeway.
-I haven't been getting enough sleep! Ahh! Probably should be asking myself why I'm not in bed at 12:15 am...

The just Plain Weird??
-Raspberry Lemonade Chocolate Chip Cookies actually taste pretty darn good.
-My room has exploded as I am starting to pack it up for the last time I'm at BYU-Idaho. *sniff* I'm going to miss this room. I've lived in this room and this apartment for the longest period of time!
-I had something else I wanted to put buuut I forgot... Much not have been that exciting!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

see you in ONE week from YESTERDAY!!! Spencer is super excited that Cherilyn will be here!!!