Today was the last day at my internship. :( Sad! I'm going to miss the people there. They were awesome!! I learned so so much! They threw a going away party for me and the other intern it was awesome. And they gave us such sweet smelling flowers! What could be better??
Then tonight there was a mandatory meeting for the people who were self-cleaning their apartments (and I was one of them...unfortunately.) As the meeting was going on my roommate Jenessa and I were looking at each other going uhh we don't want to do that and we both saying we'd rather pay. We thought that it had to be an all or nothing type of deal. So all of us had to pay for the service or all of us had to clean. And it turns out that it wasn't an all or nothing type of deal!!! So Jenessa asked if we could switch. Our manager Anne went and called the person in charge of the cleaning and found out it wasn't too late to switch!!! :) :) So Jenessa and I ran home and switched to the cleaning service. To me it is TOTALLY worth paying someone else to clean my apartment for me so that I don't have to spend the time cleaning. Then I can spend more time enjoying graduation and more time celebrating. Not having to worry about cleaning.
Then my last thing, I am going to UT tomorrow! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! I get to see the most amazing family ever!! Then on Friday I will be receiving my endowments. :) And I will get to see one of my best friends ever!!! I'm so excited to be attending the temple so soon. I couldn't fall asleep last night cause I was thinking about how excited I was. And I could feel the Spirit so strongly telling me that I was doing the right thing. It was incredible. It doesn't seem real that it is less than 48 hours away because I've been anticipating this event for a month!
No comments:
Post a Comment