Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just Some Recent Stuff...

Well ya'll know that this month has been big for me... I turned 21, got my mission call, I even got accepted to a graduate school! (I applied a few months ago before I officially decided to go on a mission... so I turned grad school down) And I was thinking I haven't really put any pictures! So I need to put up some pictures from my birthday and yeah. So hope you enjoy pictures! :)

My roommates Bre, Jenessa, and Lauren.
Me with my birthday pie. ;) I like pie better than cake ok?

Some of the people that came to my party. Joe my home teacher and my friend Amanda.

Some more people that came and unfortunately I do not remember their names... That night was the first time I had met them... but they are in my ward! haha.

Opening my presents from my roommmates! :) This card was from my roommate Bre.

I got a picture frame! Jenessa told me I had to put pictures of my roommates in it for while I was on my mission.

SLIPPPERS!!!!!! :)

Fishy!

A cute little note thing.. I need to use it!

MY MISSION CALL!!!!!!!!! I was so excited when it came I took a picture of it.

I was also so excited that I took a picture of me holding it before it was open! Then I shoved it under my mattress and finished my midterm then I came home and carried it around with me for the remaining 5 hours I had until I opened it.

Starting to open my call!

The guesses! :) No one guessed Pennsylvania but some one did guess New York and a part of my mission is in New York... So I guess they were close. 
Then my mission call. :) This has all the important info on it. :) Where I'm going, when I report and the language I'll be speaking... which is English by the way just in case ya didn't know.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YEA!!!!! Excited to see you in less than a month! Love ya!