Sunday, June 5, 2011

Only 100 Days Remaining!!!

There are only 100 days remaining until I enter the MTC.  I'm so excited for my mission in the Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Mission!! It is going to be such an amazing and wonderful experience! :) I did a little math and I think I'll be arriving to Pennsylvania right before the October General Conference.  That will be a neat experience!  I won't know for sure how long my stay in the MTC will be until I actually check in. :) I've started getting ready. I filled out my acceptance letter and I bought a new set of scriptures since my old ones are dying... and since I know I'll be speaking English. :) There have been so many emotions running through me the last few days.  It has been just a crazy few days.  I again want to say thank you to everyone for all your love and support. I love you all so much!

No comments: