YAY! This is so exciting! It's so great that you have time to get things done. When I was called, I had to be in the MTC in 6 weeks- it was crazy and I lost a lot of money. But I'm so happy for you, Cherilyn! You are and incredible person, and I know for a fact that incredible people make incredible missionaries.
3 comments:
Oh, man, you had me crying! I'm so happy for you!
YAY! This is so exciting! It's so great that you have time to get things done. When I was called, I had to be in the MTC in 6 weeks- it was crazy and I lost a lot of money. But I'm so happy for you, Cherilyn! You are and incredible person, and I know for a fact that incredible people make incredible missionaries.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you; my mission has blessed my life in every imaginable way. The people are so blessed to be getting you.
Love, your cousin Liz
Post a Comment