So the first couple days of the semester have been alright. They have been busy for sure! Yesterday I had 3 classes and I think I am going to like them all! I had populations at risk (we pretended to be homeless the first day... it's totally a social work thing... don't ask), abnormal psychology (I was able to add that class!! Whew!), and child development (my night class that is only once a week but it going to ROCK! I love it!) :) Then I went to my internship for all day today. And it was awesome! I was slightly brain fried cause we (me and the other intern) were introduced to everyone at Health and Welfare. Then they were trying to teach us how to log into our computer and stuff like that. I feel really official cause we have our own email there. I'm so silly but I'm way excited about it. I like being busy and I'm definitely going to be busy that's for sure!
Well today walking out of my internship I was rudely welcomed by a parking violation on the passenger side of my windshield. RUDE!!! I started to worry cause I know I parked in the right spot but I almost had to wonder if I hadn't.
Good thing it was FAKE! :) Otherwise I really would have had a heart attack and cried all the way back to Rexburg. (Not going to lie I was pretty mad right when I got it)
No comments:
Post a Comment