This is such a happy post!!! :) I have an internship winter semester!!!!!!! :) Let me repeat that I have an INTERNSHIP winter semester. :) :) :)
Today both my interviews went really well and I could have done either one. (I had to decide?? I hate decisions!) I decided to go with Adult Protection(APS) with EICAP. It was the first interview I had this morning and she just promised me the internship right there at my interview. (which was awesome and completely made my day) I considered not going to my other interview and just accepting her offer but I decided I better go but all day I was absolutely positive I was taking APS and I did. It felt like the right thing to do. So yeah that's my story and it's fun and great and I'm happy. And the other place I interviewed might take me as an intern next fall semester. So it really worked out well. :) I know Heavenly Father put me where I was going to do the best and really helped me find it. I'm so extremely grateful for that.
2 comments:
You're going to do GREAT in APS! I'm so happy for you, girl!
YEA!!! That is so awesome and I am sure a relief! Congrats again!
Post a Comment