Today is such a wonderful holiday! It's my favorite!! I love being able to try to think of all the things I am grateful for but that's impossible because I always think of more!! But I want to write a list of things that have been on my mind lately.
1. I am soo incredibly grateful for my family. For my siblings who love me and for the nieces and nephews I have that make me so happy when I see them and they love me too. :) Then most of all in my family I am grateful for my parents. They support me in everything I do and everything I tell them I want to do. They have given me more than I can believe and love me more than I probably deserve sometimes. Plus they were sealed in the temple for all eternity (they gave me the opportunity to be with them and the rest of my family forever! That there proves they love me)
2. I am grateful for the university I go to. I am so blessed to be able to learn about social work in such a wonderful environment. :)
3. I am grateful for all of my friends who are there when I want to talk and make me laugh and go on crazy fun adventures with me. Also the other social work students who I consider my friends too, I have learned so much from them.
4. I am so thankful for the gospel and all the knowledge I have from studying it. I can not even begin to count the number of blessings I have received from having the gospel in my life.
5. The last thing but certainly not the least. This is the most important part of my life to be grateful for. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and for my Savior Jesus Christ. I know for sure that without Them in my life all of the other things I am grateful wouldn't matter. I know that They are what allowed me to have such a wonderful family, an awesome school to go to, and my amazing friends, and the gospel which I cannot describe in words how much I love. I know that this Thanksgiving I need to sit down and offer my Heavenly Father a very long prayer of gratitude... I should do that more often too not just today.
Hope you enjoy being grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment