I'm really tempted to add his mom or him on facebook now and ask if the story about my dog stealing his underwear is still being told about him... I know it's still being told by my mom... Now I am going to tell the story because it's funny.
So Chase was playing at my house one day and we wanted to go swimming but my mom said no. So me being the stink I was decided to go against her and make Chase wear one of my swimming suits (which he put on backwards by the way and I had made him change in the backyard). Then my mom came out because she heard splashing and was like what are you two doing?? and told us to go and change. Since Chase said I can't because Putszi(my dog.) stole my underwear.
It was in the corner of my yard behind a little palm tree and my mom had to dig it out with a broom. My mom was really mad at us and told Chase that his mom was going to be mad at him. Then when she got there to pick him up, my mom told her the story and she thought it was hilarious! She asked my mom if she had taken pictures which she hadn't. The end!
| This is a picture of part of my backyard if that helps give you any idea of the funniness of this story... :) |
2 comments:
that is funny! Wonder if he still wants to marry you!
That would be hilarious. I should add him on facebook.
Post a Comment