Sunday, November 14, 2010

Today was Interesting... To say the Least

So much happened today. It was kinda funny and kinda crazy.
During sacrament meeting, the first counselor in the bishopric was giving a talk. He quoted Miley Cyrus' song the 7 things I hate about you. Then five seconds later he quoted the kiss the girl song from The Little Mermaid.  I was laughing so hard that he quoted Miley Cyrus over the pulpit that my roommate thought I was going to pass out... I guess I was turning blue? haha. It was so funny and weird that he was quoting it...
Then during Relief Society we sang Once There Was A Snowman with actions and all. Then after church it was snowing really hard and my roommate and I are blaming the snow on the fact that we sang that song. :)
After church I made cookies, I was tasting the dough and the dough tasted kinda weird and I couldn't figure it out. Then when I was cleaning up, I realized I had not put baking soda in the cookies.
Then later on... I burnt a batch of cookies... lamesauce.
Just a lot of stuff happened... and I can't remember all the other stuff right now.

No comments: