Thursday, October 7, 2010
Thursday...
So today a group of girls and I from my Mental Health class went to the Mental Health Court in Idaho Falls. We had to leave Rexburg by 6:10 am to get to the courthouse by 7 am. For those of you who know me well know I am not an early morning person. It was hard to get up at 5 to get ready to be out the door by 6. But it was totally worth it. :) I have been saying that I would be willing to work anywhere in social work as long as I would be able to get a job, but I have always been thinking that I was a little bit apprehensive about working with people with a mental illness. But today was such a good experience. I really am interested in doing an internship with the people from the A.C.T. team who help with the mental health court. And the internship fair for the internships in the winter is next week... So maybe I'll make a good impression. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment