I am so excited! I just voted in the election for this year. :) :) I felt like I really needed to vote this year and a few weeks ago I sent in for an absentee ballot. I wasn't quite sure I was going to get it before the election because when I sent for one in the 2008 election... well I got it 3 days after the election so my opinion of absentee ballots weren't very high...
But this afternoon when I checked the mail, this yellow envelope was in it!!! I was so excited I ripped open the envelope as fast as I could when I got back into my apartment so I could vote. So I'm kinda silly.
The only down side to voting via absentee ballot is I didn't get a sticker saying "I voted" or a treat for voting... But still, I did what I was supposed to do! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment