Friday, October 22, 2010

Change is good... Right?

Helllllo bangs! I decided that I look good in bangs a few days ago and decided I wanted to get them cut since I needed a trim anyway.  Unfortunately you don't get the full bangs in this picture because the lady at the salon made them too thick! Boo! So only the bangs I like are down the rest are pulled back by a bobby pin(but I dunno if I'll go into that much effort every day to pull them back?) But anyway I'm planning on growing out the part I don't like and keeping the part I do (which is shown in this picture).
Ps for Michelle... I'm wearing the blue BYU sweatshirt you gave me for Christmas lots of years ago. :) I hope that makes you happy that I still like it and think of you whenever I wear it.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Cherilyn!!! I am glad you follow my blog because now I know you have one and can follow too :) I love the new hair it is so cute on you!!!

Cherilyn said...

Thanks Jaime! :) I'm glad we can follow each other's blogs too!