Monday, July 5, 2010

Pool Party!!

(For those who get an email about my blog... sorry I already did this post.... but I'm redoing it because it did not do what I wanted it to do! This one might make more sense than the other one though...)

We invited a lot of the kids from the University ward over to have a pool party. It was a great success. We were kinda worried that no one was going to show up cause the first person to show was 45 minutes late! But after that it didn't take long for people to show. :)

The first picture Mom was saying "Cherilyn I want to take a picture!" I wasn't paying attention. It turns out that Andrew (the one waving) was telling her to take a picture while he snuck up behind me. He was going to push me under. He's pushing on my head in the next picture. I just felt a hand on my head and I was like what;s going on?! He said he pushed me under, it just happened after the picture was taken... but I'm pretty sure he didn't...


I'm really good at taking candid shots! I don't think anyone in this picture knew I took the picture as it was happening... Then they all were saying did you just take a picture?! Then told me to take when where they were ready.

They were better prepared for this one. Well except for Andrew... I took the picture too fast. Haha!

I just think this picture is funny because I'm agreeing with someone to be quiet and I don't know who.... but I have a feeling it had something to do with the next picture.Andrew is a funny guy! My poor friends Ronnie and Brittani! They were just innocent bystanders that weren't doing anything.

(Ps. It's Dad's fault for putting the bucket in the pool. Later on, Dad pushed me in. So I got the bucket and splashed him. :])

All in all the pool party was a lot of fun!!! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

you are sooo funny! I am glad the party made you happy. Love, Mom