Friday, June 18, 2010

It's a Small World After All

Now that I have you thinking of the song... ;) (I'm sure Spencer, Ben, Michelle, Mom & Dad can all remember at Euro Disney when I kept begging to go on that ride...)
I just wanted to really say it is a really small world. At least in the Mormon community. I texted my friend Becky from high school asking her if she was an EFY counselor this week. She said she was. So I asked her if she had a girl in her group by the name of Autumn Warner. She said she did and asked how I knew her. I told her that Autumn was my cousin. It was a pretty neat experience. It seems like I'm always meeting someone at school that knows one of my cousins or that knows my cousins spouses. It's a crazy small world and keeps getting smaller! :)

No comments: