Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Goodbye El Paso... :(

Tonight is my last night in El Paso. I'm really kinda sad about it. I'm going to miss the University Ward. I think it's so funny at how much I have grown to love this ward and the people in it when I didn't even want to go to it in the first place! I was so against it. I only went because my Mom and Dad were called into the ward. Now I have the feeling of thankfulness to Heavenly Father because I know that's where I was supposed to be and that's where He put me. I have learned so much and have grown a lot. So now I'm going to miss El Paso.
But on a brighter note! I have one year left of college! When I graduate, life will be full of so many amazing opportunities. Who knows maybe in a little over a year I'll be working as a licensed social worker, or in grad school, or serving a mission? I'm excited to see where my life takes me!

No comments: