Monday, February 1, 2010

FLOUR Power!!





So my FHE brother Kyle was in charge of the activity/game for fhe this week. So he decided we would play the game where you stack flour up in an upside cup shape and then put a dime on it. Then you take turns cutting off the side of the stack until the dime falls off the top. Then whoever makes the dime fall off has to get the dime off the plate unto the table with just their nose.

Obviously the first picture is of me after I lost. Everyone was really surprised that I didn't get more flour on my face cause the dime was practically in the middle of the plate!! And it didn't take long to get it off. (Luckily I had practice at my friend's 12th birthday party when I was 11...)

The 2nd picture is of my roommate Sarah.

The 3rd is of my FHE bro Kyle. Haha. He lost at his own game!!

Anthony(guy in last 2 pictures) lost the first 2 rounds. Obviously he got more flour on him the 2nd round. hahaha. it was so funny. (I took video too but it takes too long to upload videos. Sorry!)

2 comments:

caro said...

haha that's funny! I would totally not play that game!

Anonymous said...

I never have that much fun at FHE. Guess we will have to spice it up! Love, Mom