So this semester has been pretty crazy but exciting and fun! It's all wrapped in one big book waiting to be read.
1st I have awesome roommates. Their names are Jaime, Sarah, and Sena. We are always having fun in our apartment.
We've had some crazy adventures too... like going grocery shopping in Idaho Falls at 11:00 pm. Or any FHE. Haha. We usually have an activity then watch the Bachelor. It's an interesting routine but a routine none the less. This last week we went sledding. It was crazy! My roommates Jaime and Sena went down the steepest hill together and they went over a bump at the bottom and got air and it looked like they landed hard. and they did... Sena tore the back of her jeans and poor Jaime got a bad bruise from. Jaime said she stopped breathing when they reached the bottom cause she was so scared. After I watched them go down I decided there was no way I was going to down that hill and went down a not so steep hill. But I was on a disk and once I got to the bottom I never thought I was going to stop. I thought I was going to keep going until I hit something. Luckily I stopped myself but I'm not totally sure how I did that.
All my roommates are really social and so we know a lot of people in my ward/people are always over and I love it.
2nd I LOOOOOVE my social work classes (good thing huh? cause it's my major!!). I'm learning about all sorts of awesome things. Just ask my mom I tell her all sorts of stuff that I've learned when I'm walking to or from class.
3rd I have the same people in pretty much every class. I thought I was going to hate it seeing the same people every single day... but I really like it!! I think it's great that we do have most classes together because we build comments in each class what we learned in previous classes together so everyone knows what the other people are talking about. (though sometimes we manage to confuse our professors... it's funny when that happens)
I didn't really like to study with people before now but we've created a unofficial study group for tests and we study but to others it may not seem like a lot gets done cause we're always laughing. But so far, I've aced both my tests!
One day in class a couple of weeks ago my teacher was wanting to start class so we were all finishing our conversations really fast and he made the joke social work majors are social. haha. it's true! Our classes can get really loud before class starts.
Another thing that I love about the social work program is that there are only about 100 students in total. We go by which semester you are in the program, and there's supposed to be 4 semesters so there are about 24 students per semester. So we get to know our professors really well. Which I also like because they are going to be teaching us for the next 2 years.
Welllllll, I think that sums it up for right now! Those are my crazy adventures so far. :)
2 comments:
your going wild up there!! haha :P
It makes mee so happy to see how happy you are. Love you lots! Mom
Post a Comment