Today was a very good day. Elder Russell M. Nelson came for BYU-I's devotional. I got a ticket and was able to sit in the front section. :) I always love it when Apostles come to speak to us. One thing that I have noticed is that when they come they always say that they love us. And I truly believe that they do. It makes me feel good on the inside. When Elder Nelson first stood up he said that he wished that we were talking to him and that he would be able to ask us questions about our lives such as what were our goals, our trials and a few other questions. I thought it was really cool that he was that interested in us.After his talk to us was finished pretty much everyone that was at the auditorium went and lined up to shake his hand. I was included in that group. ;]
I was able to shake his hand and his wife's hand. Then after getting to shake his hand I got to shake President and Sister Clarks' hands. :) I just thought it was an awesome experience, because I got to shake people's hands that I look upto and admire. Once again I'm extremely grateful to be at a school where I have these opportunities.
1 comment:
you are a very blessed young women! Make sure that you always remember that. Love you lots! Mom
Post a Comment