So I have to say that tonight was pretty great. I went to my friend's clogging performance which was pretty awesome. It made me miss clogging a ton! Then I went to a dance. It was the final for all the social dance classes and it was cool to watch them dance and then get to dance myself. My friend's boyfriend was in it so it was cool to watch him dance too. haha. I wore my white dress with the black polka-dots all over it. I got a ton of compliments, which is pretty sweet.
This morning in my bio lab we got to look at cadavers which was pretty fun. I enjoyed it. I'm kinda glad that I wasn't the one disecting them because I know myself and I'd probably mess it up somehow.
2 comments:
well, glad you had a great day! Sorry I didn't chat for very long yesterday, I was quite hungry and needed to eat dinner! =) Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!
I love those awesome days!
I owe you a letter which still may take a while to get to you. So between now and then.....
MERRY CHRISTMAS and an Awesome NEW YEAR!
Love, Linda
Post a Comment