Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sunrise? I think so!

So there is a story behind me taking all these pictures... I couldn't sleep last night. I went to bed at midnightish. Then when I was half way asleep my mom texted me saying "Are you home? Are you in bed?"(I had been walking around campus earlier. But that within itself is another story) I almost ignored it. Then I would have been in a ton of trouble.  But yeah I texted back saying yes.  Then after that I couldn't fall asleep.  My roommate's clock beeps on the hour.  I heard every one until 3? Then I woke up again and couldn't go back to sleep again. Frustration! So at about 5:20 I decided to just get out of bed.  I started getting ready for the day. Right then I had a brilliant idea of taking pics of the temple at sunrise!  It seemed pretty smart to me because Rexburg has amazing sunrises and sunsets! I love them!! So I went out in the cold and took pictures. I gave up before the sun actually rose but I still got some cool pics. :) Enjoy.

I love the contrast of the sky behind the temple!
I was lying on the ground for the next 2 pictures. It wasn't even that cold. (Can you believe me?? saying it's not that cold. 20s? Not that cold.... I know that's what I'm thinking.  But it really wasn't that cold.)



Pretty clouds.

Snowy area of campus. I think this is the only undeveloped area. :)
I don't know why but I just love the tree in the next one.  I didn't realize I had focused so well on the tree until I was looking through the pics of which ones I wanted to put up.

Campus! Woo! I live a little to the left of the big building on the right. :D Sorry if the way that is worded is confusing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not making me worry all night, I love your pictures as well!