So I stole this idea from my sister.
1. I wrote on the fridge with Dry Erase Marker at my dorm...(I thought it would come off more easily... it's almost gone...)
2. I absolutely love the smell of a brand new book.
3. My old roommate and I have the same birthday. Same year too. It's cool.
4. I am on Facebook way more than I should be. :)
5. I have liked/been interested in about 30 guys in my whole entire life... I made a list when I was frustrated with a certain boy.
6. My legs fall asleep a lot! In high school, during one of my german classes my legs would fall asleep every day. I could count on it happening about half way through class no matter what.
7. I rarely beyond rarely bruise, if I do bruise I usually have no idea where in the world it came from. It's really frustrating! Sometimes I fall or run into something really hard and nothing happens even the pain is killing me.
8. Whenever I see a sign saying do not enter I get a crazy urge to try and enter but I never do.
9. I have a scar in the middle of my forehead from running into the edge of a door because I was misbehaving. I was little! I should've gotten stitches but that's a LONG story.
10. Until I was 10 I had lived in Europe for more than half of my life.
11. I hate swimming in a dark pool by myself. If I go swimming after dark I only swim in the shallow end. I just hate it. I can't get myself to go to the deep end. I'm afraid of drowning.
12. My absolute favorite candy is Peanut Butter M&M's. Yum! I used to buy them for EFY and try really really hard to not eat them all before the week was over but somehow I always did.
13. I have gone on more dates in college then I ever did in high school.
14. I have the best nieces and nephews in the whole world!
15. I love to find faces on stuff.
16. If you see me laughing, it is probably because of something that I just thought of. I'm constantly thinking of stuff then laughing about it. I haven't decided if that's a good thing or not...
1 comment:
Haha. You know, the majority of us go on more dates in College than high school. Its pathetic, but thats how everyone is. Ha. I laugh at random stuff I think of all the time. Its even funnier, because its usually on a date.
Post a Comment