 |
My friend Kim and I at the lights in downtown El Paso! It was fun to go see them cause I'd never gone down before. :) |
So I was sitting at my computer today realizing it has been a while
since I blogged and I decided I needed an update. Well December was an
awesome month for me and an awesome way to end 2012. I got to see the
rest of my family for the first time since getting home. Which was
great!! I love them so much!! :) Also I have worn contacts too much and was causing my eyes problems so that is why I'm wearing glasses in all the pictures...
 |
| Going sledding for the 2nd time in my life! |
 |
| Who can resist this adorable face?! |
 |
| My good friend/old roommate Jaime got married in the Idaho Falls temple.
It was so much fun to see her and our other roommate Sena. Sena also
served a mission so we both got to go to the sealing. Which was awesome!
:) |
Look at this cute little girl! She didn't like the wig much. but I got her to wear it for this picture!
My niece Emma and I. I surprised her when I took this picture. haha. :)
 |
| William and his crown |
 |
| Abbie and I. Abbie is always ready for a picture! |
 |
| My nephews on their date with grandpa and grandma to buy presents. |
 |
Salt Lake Temple I got to go to my first live session ever. Pretty cool. I got to ride the frontrunner up to Salt Lake from Lehi which was a pretty fun experience. :) |
|
|
 |
| I couldn't resist getting this t-shirt for her! |
Well that was pretty much my month. It went by way too quickly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment