So this past June, a friend of mine gave me a starter for Amish
Friendship Bread I made it and loved it!! Since then I have been telling
my mom that I wanted to make it again. I did some Google searching and
found a recipe for starting it. :) We made it! And we finally were
able to bake it today. :) It turned out to be just as yummy.
 |
| in the bowl. |
 |
| The bowl had Amish looking people on the side. :) |
 |
| We made little loaves too! :) |
 |
| One of the batches before going in the oven. |
 |
| Finished Product! :) |
Then the afterthought of it all is that I'll be in Pennsylvania in about a month!! So it's perfect that I'm making Amish Friendship Bread right?! :) Also one week until the MTC!!! I'm so excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment