Monday, August 15, 2011

Only 4 more weeks left to go!

I know it has been a while since I've last posted... Sorry about that!  I know school has been out for weeks but I've been busy getting ready to go on my mission.  :) I have gotten most of my clothes and I've worn a couple of outfits to make sure I feel comfortable in them. I feel like a missionary in them. It's great!! I am so excited to go. I'm still working on trying to finish the Book of Mormon before I leave.  But I have quite a ways to go... :/  But I will finish it!!
And to my brother Ben who was constantly asking me if I had done any research on Pennsylvania yet... Well I have! :) I have found some interesting stories from that mission on the mission site.  And I saw some names of people I might meet while I'm out there on the same site.  But who knows. All in all I'm just very excited to go and be a missionary!! My appointment to be set apart as a missionary is set for 7 pm September 11. :) 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

so excited for you!! and to see you in about four weeks!!