Friday, February 25, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I promise that I am still alive. I've been so busy this semester so I just wanted to throw a quick post together to kinda tell you what I've been up to. I have had a lot of ups and downs.  There have been moments where I wanted to just be done and have nothing to do with school or Rexburg or people in general.  The thing I feel that was the worst for me was getting sick for a week.  I'm fairly sure I had the flu.  I had all the symptoms. Gross. I only got 9 hours at my internship when I am supposed to get a little more than 20. I kept having to go home because I didn't feel good or one day I didn't go in.  (I kept having a temperature over 100, which was not fun!) Then there have been a lot of fun moments where life has just seemed to be absolutely going my way.  I have been having a lot of fun with my roommates and with my friends.
I still love my internship. It's going so great! I'm learning so much. I have seen and done a lot of things that I never thought I would do while an intern.  I've learned a lot about myself and what some of the things I will need to work on everyday when I'm out in the field (good thing I get practice as an intern!). :) I got chewed out the other day over the phone and that was interesting.  I felt bad for them but there was absolutely nothing I could do.



Then there is school work. I really need to catch up on all of my school work because some of it I feel like I'm just barely hanging on.  It's hard cause when I get home from my internship I don't feel like having to think about anything. But I should be all caught up by tomorrow. I'm going to push through it as much as I can so that I can be back on top.


Then the days that really get hard are the days I remind myself how much longer I have until I graduate and I'm just ready to be done.  (which is only about 147 days away...)
Which reminds me I haven't said that I got accepted to Fast Grad and will be finishing my bachelor's degree in July!! Wahoo! (then I'll be suffering from the now what syndrome? which I've already started to suffer from...)
Hopefully I'm going to be able to blog about something more fun rather than just an update. :) I'm hoping I do something fun this weekend and take pictures.

1 comment:

caro said...

but you will be done soon so that's good news!!! :)