Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm Crazy! (what's new?)

Heather and Jenessa
 Well if you didn't know... Rexburg was in the negative degree temperatures almost all day long... I think the highest I saw it get to was 2? My roommates and I had already planned to go ice skating a few days ago and so we went tonight.  It was frigid cold but a lot of fun!! We are so crazy! I love spending time with these girls because they encourage me to be such a good person and they make me laugh and they're awesome. 
Me with the cute hair thing that mom made for me!! :)

Heather and Jenessa on the other side of the rink. (we were the only ones on the ice for most the time we were there... a few people got there as we were leaving... And there were people sledding on the hill in the back of this picture)

I fell... Opps! It hurt but I don't think I got any bruises... guess I'll find out??

Jenessa and I after we got off the ice cause our feet hurt!

1 comment:

caro said...

you're a brave woman!!! :)