Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's official!!

Well I certainly feel official right now... and yes I am blogging at 12:30 am... I should be in bed but I wanted to tell you all about how I'm officially an intern and show you all the officialness of it.
So far I really love my internship... I have only gone twice so that is a good thing! :) I know that I am going to learn a lot. This semester is going to be so busy and full of crazy happenings. I am going to be learning a lot about how it feels to have to out the door by 7 something and not get home until 5 or later (I worked full time during the summer but those assignments were only like a week long....so those don't count!!) So far everything has been going really well classes wise and ward wise and just everything wise.  I was pleasantly surprised on sunday morning when I checked my school email to find that I received a scholarship!!!! It was an academic scholarship because of the good grades I've been getting the last couple semesters. :) It made me really glad that I pushed through the last few assignments of semester instead of giving up like I was tempted to do on multiple occassions. :) 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Proud of you! You will have to share what you learn with APS! love ya