I have to admit that I was really worried about the surgery. I have avoided having them pulled for a few years because every time my Dad took an x-ray he decided that they were still too far up to remove. Well today, Dad took the x-ray and decided that it was time to pull them. He took some other x-rays and he thought I had a cavity in one of my molars. That majorly stressed me out because I have never had a cavity before and I have been better at brushing my teeth in the last 6 or so months. But luckily when he went to check out the tooth to see if it was a cavity, he didn't see anything that meant the tooth did have a cavity. I was so happy, honestly I can't describe how happy I was. Then it was time for him to start the procedure of pulling my wisdom teeth. And I started to freak out so badly. I asked him to give me a blessing and he said ok. That blessing was so beautiful and the things that were said are exactly what I needed to hear both for the comfort to be calm during the surgery and for things that are going on in my life. :) Then the inevitable happened and Dad pulled my top 2 wisdom teeth. The surgery didn't take that long and honestly I am not in that much pain right now... although that is because I am on pain killers.
| Here is what they looked like... One of the joys of being a dentist's daughter is you get to keep your wisdom teeth.... Even if they're not in your mouth! So I guess I still have some wisdom. ;) |
2 comments:
gross, throw them away!! =) glad it went well!
GROSS!!!! but good i guess.
love you
Post a Comment