Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Talk About Crazy

Starting from the beginning, on the first day of classes for the summer session this girl sat next to me in my first class. So we make the usual small talk for example what's your name, where are you from sort of thing. I found out she was from Texas and we decide that we're Texas buddies. Then we found out we have 2 classes together so we always talk about homework and such.  We're the same age too, which is pretty awesome.

So today we were walking through campus and I pointed to the dorm where I used to live. And it turns out that she lived in the same dorm as I did the semester that I moved off campus. I asked her if she knew my friend Zinah and Larissa cause they would have been in her ward and she said she did. Then I said I used to be their Relief Society President and she said I did too! Kinda crazy that we have so many parallels!

Then I went to be friends with her on Facebook, and she knows my cousins from Dallas, a couple of random people from up here, and someone I knew in high school! I just couldn't believe how crazy it was!

3 comments:

caro said...

that's crazy!! I looked her up and I have friends in common with her husband! haha small world

The Astounding Andersens said...

I'm so glad that I met you this summer!! We were meant to be friends!!! I'm so thankful for all of your help in Math 108... only 2 1/2 more weeks till it is OVER!!!

The Astounding Andersens said...

I'm so glad I met you this summer! We were meant to be friends!! Thank you for all of your help in Math 108!!! Your AMAZING!!