My roommates and I decided to go to the Tautphaus Park Zoo in Idaho Falls yesterday.
We mainly went because the admission was only 75 cents. (hey! we're poor college students.) It was fun. It was kinda small but still provided some fun for us. | This monkey was swinging across the top of his cage watching the crowd standing there. |
| FLAMINGOS! |
| Sarah pretty much measures up. |
| Mary almost measures up. |
| I don't even come close to measuring up. Ha ha ha. |
| Turtle! |
| Pelican |
| Bunny! (Sarah and Mary wanted one... haha) |
| Bear! |
| OH NO!!! I'm being eaten by a lion! (with a water foundation in it's mouth... it's a deceiving lion) |
| Lion and Lioness (they looked rather lazy) |
| Zebra! I think it's the baby zebra. So cute! |
| And finally the bathroom sign. I got a kick out of it cause it said sheilas. :) |
1 comment:
cool! I wish I could go to the zoo!
Post a Comment