So tonight was kinda random to say the least. haha.
1st thing- I went and hung out with my old roommate Chelsea. She's married and I haven't seen her since August so it was fun to hang out and talk with her again.
2nd thing- I went to Caroline's birthday bash! Woo! Yay for turning 21!! Pretty much right after I got there my friend Mandy called me. So I didn't get to stay for long. :(
3rd thing- So Mandy called me and asked me if I wanted to go on a date and I said sure! Her boyfriend and one of their friends had come up this weekend. His name was Jacob and he was a lot of fun. We went to Rexburg's Straw Maze. Little did we know until after we'd gotten tickets that it was haunted. Ahh! I usually stay away from stuff like that, just because I'm way easily spooked. So I decided I was going to hang on to my date and that made me feel better. haha. I'm silly I know! Well we went through the maze. And we had a few scary monsters pop out of nowhere. There were a couple of strobe lights and right around those a monster would jump out of the straw or from around a corner. Some of the monsters followed us. creeepy! but hey I had Jacob's arm to hang on. So I wasn't tooo scared. There are 2 monsters I don't think I'll forget anytime soon. The first one was either a dog with something on it's face or a person who was down really low. But whatever it was it was wayyy creepy. We had a hard time getting Mandy to walk past it. It was kinda funny. Then the 2nd one was there was this guy that was on top of the hay and he had a cane or plastic sword or something. He was wearing a trenchcoat and a cowboy hat. And he kept hitting whatever he was holding against the hay making noise. That creeped me out. Especially when he kept running around you. I'm pretty sure he kept jumping across the rows. But they weren't that big so he could. It took us about 45 minutes to go through the maze. :) After that we went bowling and went to Jack in the Box. It was a lot of fun.
1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun and a way busy night. I didn't read the word homework on the page. Did I miss something? Love, Mom
Post a Comment