Friday, May 15, 2009

She's engaged!!!!


My roommate Chelsea just got engaged to her boyfriend Tyler the other day. I'm way excited. They're getting married on August 27th!
I made the cake for them... while they were off getting engaged. :) Tyler sent Chelsea a text on Monday during FHE saying "I'm going to do a session tomorrow night. Then I'll come get you around 8:30. Oh and wear nice clothes and bring a camera." So my other roommates and I were like you're going to get engaged!!! and she did. :)
oh and I have such amazing culinary skills wouldn't you say?! I barely got the whole congrats on there.... :) btw I made them take this picture after Chelsea had started to cut the cake. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cake decorating could use practice but I bet it tasted great! love you, Mom

Nicole said...

Oh CUTE! Tell Chelsea congrats! They are such a cute couple!