Saturday, May 30, 2009

36 Reasons Why I Have the Best Mom Ever

1. She is an amazing cook.
2. She sews some of the most beautiful dresses!!!
3. She taught me how to love to read.
4. She encouraged me to take dance because she knew I loved it.
5. She encourages me to be the best person I can be.
6. She has always been there for her children.
7. She loves her children despite their faults.
8. She's silly with me on long car rides listening the Beach Boys and the Beatles.
9. She's great at Family History.
10. She can always think up something for you to do if you're bored... even if it's cleaning... :)
11. She makes the best raspberry chocolate chip cookies EVER!! (yummy!)
12. I love that she can just throw things together for dinner.
13. She loves the Lord.
14. She will always do everything the Lord asks of her.
15. She can often be found reading.
16. She'll watch movies with me and laugh at them.
17. She cries when things touch her.
18. That's a trait she passed onto me.
19. She usually talks me out of my irrational fears.
20. She makes me laugh.
21. She makes me smile. :D
22. She has always looked out for my best interest.
23. She married an awesome guy.
24. She follows the Spirit.
25. She has the best kids.
26. She will always help someone in need
27. She is spoken highly of by people who know and love her.
28. She loves her family.
29. She is the best sticker giving grandma ever.
30. She doesn't shy away from the truth.
31. She's fearless.
32. She's the most optimistic person I know.
33. She's definitely the strongest person I know.
34. She will never forget her family.
35. She's brilliant.
36. She's an amazing teacher.

Mom, I love you!! And I don't care if you think that this is an exaggeration because it's not!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes this is an exaggeration but thanks you so much for making my day! Love, Mom