Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 reasons to be grateful.

So I have been noticing all month writing statuses about what they are grateful for all month. I thought about joining in but then was too lazy. So since thanksgiving is next week I am going to just write 30 things I am grateful for.
1. Heavenly Father and the Savior
2. My awesome parents (they are SO supportive)
3.My siblings and their families :) They are the best!! Especially since they provide me with nieces and nephews to love
4.My friends (again so supportive)
5. My education
6. My awesome ward here. So many fun people.
7. The scriptures, Preach My Gospel, church books, etc.
8. Good music.
9. Good books
10. A warm home
11. shoes
12. Only having to eat 2 thanksgiving dinners on separate days this year compared to last year's 4 in one day.
13. PENNSYLVANIA!!!!
14. People in Pennsylvania
15. flowers
16. tithing
17. Ritter sports bars. :) (come on candy had to make the list.)
18. the internet
19. my home ward
20. my car
21. President Monson and his counselors President Eyring and President Uchdort (first presidency devotional is so SOON!)
22. The Quorum of the Twelve
23. My bed
24. a hot water heater
25.  My mission president and his wife
26. Running water
27. my blog/journal
28. lotion!
29. cameras
30. I'm going to cheat here so everything I can possibly be thankful for. :)

What are you thankful for??

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments: