Tuesday, May 10, 2011
May Update...
Oh my goodness, I do realize I haven't blogged in weeks! Ahhh! Not much besides school and school and school and my internship and oh church and more church have happened... (My life is exciting huh? ehh I guess not) I've just been way busy. I'm mainly blogging this because I know I haven't put up a post in a while. I'm trying to stay on top of my classes which can be hard sometimes. Especially when I totally forget about stuff but I'm way lucky to have teachers who are nice to send out reminder emails. I don't know how I'm going to accomplish everything I have to do especially with my calling. I guess the Lord called me to this position because I needed to learn how to delegate responsibility inside of just doing it all myself. Though I did decide the bishopric is making it easy for me to procrastinate because they haven't called everyone to their positions yet... Even teachers for Relief Society! ahhh. They're getting there... it's only 3 weeks into the semester... Anyway... I'm going to love this calling and all the girls in my relief society. I know that they are all amazing and they have so much to give the church and the people around them. I have good feelings about this calling. :) That's basically the sum of the last 3 weeks. I'm still alive and loving life as always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so sweet and willing to serve. You will do great!!
Post a Comment