Saturday, May 29, 2010

Good Morning!

So even though I'm writing this in the afternoon... I think Mom, Dad and I all had a good morning. :)
We went to the civil ceremony of a couple in our ward. The ceremony was at 7:30 and it was about an hour. It was the first time I'd ever been to a civil ceremony and it was really interesting.
As we were driving home, Mom suggested that we go to Village Inn for breakfast and I said yeah! let's celebrate my birthday early. So Dad agreed and we went. When we sat down Dad kept singing happy birthday even though I was telling him to stop. The couple sitting next to us started talking to us and told me happy birthday. Then they told us that they had gone to the hot balloon festival and dad said we went to a wedding. So they said this is kinda early for a wedding isn't it? and Dad started to say well in our religion... and the man said are you mormon? We're mormon too. So we got to talking. But I thought it was kinda crazy how we sat next to mormons. And Mom emphasized after they left that you never know who you are going to meet and who is watching you.

No comments: