
I think my favorite part of BYU-Idaho is the fact that Apostles come and visit the campus every once in a while. Last night I had the opportunity to go to a choir performance called "God's Everlasting Love". The text was written by Elder Bednar. I had been told by one of my friends in the choir that Elder Bednar was going to be there. I was afraid to tell anyone about it because usually when I hear stuff like that I'm wrong.
So I was sitting in the bleachers with my friends and all of a sudden the whole auditorium went practically silent and we all stood up. We looked down and lo and behold Elder Bednar had just walked through the door the I was sitting above. It was pretty awesome!!! :D Then when he left my friends and I waved at him and he waved back! yay!
1 comment:
What an experience! You are so lucky to get an education in a good environment.
Post a Comment