1st thing: I have an awesome new roommate Celeste. We get along really well and do a lot of stuff together. We go on a lot of really long walks around Rexburg.
2nd thing: I joined a soccer team! haha. It was a lot of fun. Even though we only had 2 games and 1 practice. It was my roommate, 4 random guys and me. The guys were Hammond(our coach!), Blake, Austin,
3rd thing: Bowling. haha. Celeste and I went bowling with Blake and Hammond and one of their roommates. and it was a lot of fun. We played 2 games and for the 2nd one we did skittle bowling. :) That was a lot of fun!
4th thing: So I was going to go to bed the other night and I had been talking to my roommate Celeste. She wasn't tired and so she was teasing me that she wasn't going to let me go to bed. I told her I was going to ignore her if she did anything. I went in my room and it was almost 1. SO I really wanted to go to bed. Then all of a sudden I heard her vacuuming right outside my door. It was pretty funny.
Those are the specific things I wanted to talk about this post. But a lot of fun times have happened the past month. :)
1 comment:
I will give my semi-annual advice. Get enough sleep, do enough studying and then have a little fun. Love, Mom
Post a Comment