Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dorm!!

The kitchen. The open cupboard on the far right is mine! :D
The living room. We were kinda messy that day. We had just barely moved in. So yeah. The blue polka dot blanket is mine.
Our table... that we rarely eat at... What's even rarer is eating together at the table. :)
My side of my room.
My shelf with random stuff on it. I have only hit my head on the sprinkler once!! I have gotten my hair caught in it a few times though. Why do you put a sprinkler above someone's bed?!?!
My family photos... This wouldn't fit on my shelf....
My desk. It's messy. It's actually clean from White glove. I'm sooo glad that White Glove's over!
And last but not least my bed. I have enjoyed many hours up sleep here. :D

So I have to admit the main reason why I am putting this up is that: first I can't get on facebook right now; second I can't go into my actually dorm because they are cleaning the carpets. :( It's frustrating. I want to sleep on my bed! Oh well I'll live. hopefully...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

good to hear you are getting SOME sleep! =) Gearing up for finals?

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures now that you have moved to the other side. Love you and miss you a lot! mom