Wednesday, July 9, 2008
NEW HOUSE!!!
Thanks to Spencer who was kind enough to take all these photos! :) And I'm just going to say though you can probably figure this out on your own, I love love love this house.
Yay!! The new house! :)
The staircase. I think this would be just an awesome place to take photos. :]
The upstairs view.
Dining room. The tile in this house is so pretty. It's in two of the bathrooms and the laundry room.
Bedroom.
The bedroom next to mine. It has a bigger window to the left.
My room!!! Yes I've already made dibs on my own space. :]
Downstairs bedroom.
Family room.

Another view of the family room.
Kitchen. Once again the beautiful tile! :] I love how the staircase comes into the kitchen!! It's great. I am having so much fun running up and down the stairs.
Hallway.
The loft. I was doing cartwheels in there today... ;]
Master bedroom. The fireplace is really pretty.
Master bedroom. I love the bay windows.
The backyard. Which I think most of my family is hoping a swimming pool will be in one day...soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can't wait to see it and YOU!!!!!
It's beautiful! Your hair looks great too Cherilyn - YOU look great. Can't wait to see you!
xoxo
Glad you approve you may be living there sometime
Post a Comment