

I have to say that this dance was one of the most memorable ever. It was a night of dancing and friends and pictures and just overall good outright fun. And what makes it all so much better is having a professional photographer taking these pictures and giving them to us for free! Isn't that wonderful??These people are amazing! Most of these girls are my lunch buddies, when I don't go home for lunch... I am certainly going to miss them when I'm in Idaho.
These two are great! They are sisters and sweethearts! I love their family!
Well that's all that were taken at prom. I will add more later if I can get dad to send me the ones we took in the backyard. :D And I have to thank mom for making the beautiful prom dress. I certainly look forward to wearing it again.
1 comment:
Finally, new pics!!!! Love them, you look really beautiful! I am glad that you had a fun time! Keep posting more!
Post a Comment